Are you a webmaster? Run a quality website? Want to maximise its revenue?
Then join our program today ! Its FREE & Takes less than 2 minutes !!
How does this work?
What we have done is setup a system so the ad revenue can be shared between all active partners of this website.
This website displays Three advertisement in every page when a visitor view our pages.
We use Google AdSense to automatically serve relevant ads for the content on the page.
Google pays AdSense publishers on a per click basis as well as per impression.
- You must have an AdSense account through Google.
- You must send visitors to us through the special link with partner ID that is available in User section.
- Your AdSense client ID will be used 50% of the time when the visitor from you visit our site.
- We serve Ads in 50-50 sharing mode. Meaning, if a page is viewed 10 times, your ads would appear 5 times and our ads are served 5 times.
- OpenBabynames.Com is not affiliated with Google in any manner. It is your responsibility to follow AdSense terms and conditions and to maintain AdSense account with Google. Your AdSense earnings are directly paid by Google.
Why are you doing this?
A website is nothing without the visitors. So we figure why not let the partners make a little money on sending visitors to OpenBabyNames.com.
Is this allowed by Google?
As per AdSense terms and conditions, and I'm not able to find anything to suggest that it's not allowed. More Information On Google Adsense Blog
As per my knowledge they wont allow 2 Adsense client ID in One page.So we wont show More than 1 Adsense client ID in One page
How long will you allow this?
While we can't guarantee it will run forever, there are no plans to stop it at any point.
But we do retain the right to halt the program or make adjustments to it as necessary if it's not working out in it's current form for whatever reason.
How partners know we are showing Partner Ads to visitors
1) View Openbabynames.Com through your unique URL
2) First right click on the page where your site Header shows..
3) Check the Google Code & confirm is it showing your PUB id.
4) If not go to another page & repeat step 3
5) Now you must see your pub id
NB:Dont ever click Google ads for testing..Google is smarter than else they track your pub-id not any site url for fraudlent clicks....Be fair
We think the issue is clear ..
More questions Please send a mail to
openbabynames [at] gmail [dot] com
We are not affiliated to Google & we only help webmasters to make little more money for thier Great works